Hello Female Founders!
Launching a new company or ready to take your business to the next level but need capital? Overwhelmed by the overload of funding blogs, VC panels, and negative stats on funding for women? Not sure what capital is the best option for you?
Our unique online course provides the framework to get you and your business investor-ready for the funding that is both realistic and desirable.
The next 4-week program begins January 2018.
- I have launched my startup and know I need to raise money, but don’t know where to start.
- I am confident in my product/service and just need the right business and financial tools to take it to the next level.
- I have a general sense of capital sources like debt, equity, and recently crowdfunding, but am not sure which is right for my business.
- I don’t have a financial plan and am not sure how much money I need to move my company forward.
- I need a Business Overview and Pitch Deck but don’t know how to create them.
- The thought of asking for money freaks me out… how do I know if I am ready to start fundraising?
If this resonates with you, don’t stress! This comprehensive course will address these points and so much more.
Are you ready to raise capital?Do you understand what taking money from investors means for you and your business?
Do you know how much capital you need?
Do you know the right type of funding for your stage of business?
Are you prepared to start asking friends/family or complete strangers for money?
Have you developed at least a preliminary financial model and do you understand how and when you will make money?
Do you know what is required to get the capital you seek?
Is your business in order and ready to receive external funds?
For many of us, these questions cause immediate heart palpitations… but you can’t even begin the capital raising process if you can’t answer these questions without freaking out!
The Fortuna Funding Framework was designed to help.
The Framework is based on four critical pillars to help get your company funded. This 4-module series will provide answers to all of these questions and more, and help you to create your funding strategy.
What You’ll Learn:
- Clarity on what you are creating and why
- The tools to support yourself in creating the business and raising capital
- That a “financial model” is not as scary and mysterious as it seems
- What “the numbers” are for your business
- The different kinds and sources of capital from debt to equity to crowdfunding and more
- How to decide which capital is right for you
- The tools you need to get that capital
- An understanding of the process of raising capital
- What’s in that critical “pitch deck”
- And most importantly… that you’ve got this!
Course Modules: Each Monday, you will receive an email with the module for that week. Watch the lesson videos and download the corresponding work sheets and templates, as well as the slides and audio.
Weekly Calls: Each Friday, join the weekly call where Delilah will answer questions about the course materials. Calls will be every Friday @ 10:00 am PT for the four weeks of the program. Calls will be recorded so you can listen later.
Delilah is the founder of Fortuna and is very passionate about helping women entrepreneurs realize their dreams in a healthy and sustainable way. As a business and funding strategist, Delilah helps companies navigate through financing options and get investor-ready. After years working in the capital markets and in the startup community, Delilah created the Fortuna Funding Framework to give the woman entrepreneur the knowledge and confidence to go after the right funding on her terms.
60-Day Money Back GuaranteeWe take pride in delivering the most valuable programs possible to our clients.
If you complete the course and are not satisfied with the knowledge you receive,
we are happy to provide a full refund.